Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who cuts down the nets?

Featured Replies

After the first game of tonight's final 4 I think Memphis made a statement that they're the best team in the tournament. I still have to go with UNC though. They're a much more disciplined and deeper team than UCLA.

  • Author
I've been on Kansas since the beginning. I'm not changing now.

 

 

 

You sure, last chance?:sssh:

Memphis is peaking at the right time...

Memphis.

Kansas. Better coach, more experience, and I don't think Dorsey is nearly as good as Arthur. If Kansas plays good D, they will win.

There is a bias towards the power conferences, but there is a reason for that...just check the National Championship banners. Memphis can change all that for themselves tonight! Go tigers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.