Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL vs UNC updates

Featured Replies

I got home not too long ago from shopping...WHAT A GAME!!!! We have got to win this one. Western is gone, so, we have to get this one!!!!!!

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Softee got away with a travel there. Airball of his own shot that he got back...

6'10"

Clark again... Outstanding...

Sosa vs. Lawson a wash...

 

Psycho T vs. Mr. Softee killed him...

UL was sloppy and Psycho T took over...

They got close for a while. That's more than I would've thought they'd do in the second half.

 

I repeat again as I have for every UNC game: I don't see anyone beating them.

They got close for a while. That's more than I would've thought they'd do in the second half.

 

I repeat again as I have for every UNC game: I don't see anyone beating them.

 

I think if Kansas gets by Davidson they will give UNC all they can handle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.