Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL vs UNC updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Louisville down 9 and they had the ball. Some confusing decisions for UL right now.. Nice recovery on defense though swatting the ball out of bounds.

 

Dumb dumb dumb.....Clark looks away before he has the ball, you have to catch the ball before you can move with it...

 

Luckily a traveling call on Tyler..

 

UL gets ball back and scores. down 31-24

  • Replies 64
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a block by Williams...I love to see those blocks.:thumb:

  • Author

Nice defensive stance by Louisville but the offense still turning the ball over.

What a block by Williams...I love to see those blocks.:thumb:

 

Nasty...

:thumb:

  • Author
What a block by Williams...I love to see those blocks.:thumb:

 

Reminds me of Tayshaun running down Miller in the playoffs. Man what a block.

  • Author

A chance to cut it down to 7 and Caracter misses both free throws and UNC comes down and hits a 3. and UL throws it away and UNC is fouled on the fast break.

I know the Cards had a bunch of turnovers against the Vols, but I haven't watched them that much this year.

 

Do they always look like a 5th grade team playing basketball for the first time on offense???

 

These turnovers are just awful.

Clark has been UL's best player in the NCAA's. UL is fortunate this game is not worse right now. They look very lazy at the defensive end of the floor. Although that may be because UNC is just too quick for them.

  • Author

UNC is just running UL out of the building right now..Literally. Everytime UL scores UNC is already down at the other end scoring.

 

UL comes to within 8 with a minute to play but 2 very quick baskets by UNC pushed it back to 12 at halftime. The last two poss. for Louisville was rushed and illadvised. I'm sure Pitino will be giving them a talking to in the locker room during halftime, but if it takes a halftime talk to get this guys to play better then they obviously don't care to begin with.

Imo Lville is not in bad shape considering how bad they've played. Hopefully that reputation as a 2nd have team kicks in! Go Cards!

I have been meaning to post this, since it's halftime, I have my chance.

 

I'm sure everyone has seen the Enterprise Rent-A-Car commercial talking about NCAA student athletes. A nice commercial, but I'm hoping I'm not the only one that noticed that at the end of the commercial, the girl is raising her hand rather emphatically and the teacher has his back to her.

 

Just makes me laugh, I'm probably the only one. :lol:

Double goose egg for Mr. Softee... Not good...

I don't think U of L is in the same class as UNC. They are totally outmatched and UNC vs. UCLA will be one heck of a college basketball game. They are head and shoulders above the rest and Kansas isn't far behind.

I don't think U of L is in the same class as UNC. They are totally outmatched and UNC vs. UCLA will be one heck of a college basketball game. They are head and shoulders above the rest and Kansas isn't far behind.

 

You don't give Davidson a chance?? :scared:

 

:lol:

I don't think U of L is in the same class as UNC. They are totally outmatched and UNC vs. UCLA will be one heck of a college basketball game. They are head and shoulders above the rest and Kansas isn't far behind.

 

 

Lville is playing bad. But there only down 12 with abunch of dumb turnovers. Imo there not out of there league, but we'll see this second half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.