Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson/Wisconsin updates...

Featured Replies

You may not believe this I have Davidson in the elite 8 in my office pool.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rock. Choke. Jayhawk!

  • Author

I would like to nominate Bo Ryan as Coach That Most Looks Like His School's Mascot.

I would like to nominate Bo Ryan as Coach That Most Looks Like His School's Mascot.

If only Mick Cronin coached at ND.......

You may not believe this I have Davidson in the elite 8 in my office pool.

 

Your right I don't believe it... :lol:

This stinks. It's not looking good for Wisconsin, and they're one of my final four teams. :lol:

 

Such is the peril of betting on Wisconsin, who traditionally has about one or maybe two legitimate scorers on the roster, and if it's not clicking for them, the Badgers are sunk. I'm surprised they got this far.

If only Mick Cronin coached at ND.......

 

:laugh::sssh:

Such is the peril of betting on Wisconsin, who traditionally has about one or maybe two legitimate scorers on the roster, and if it's not clicking for them, the Badgers are sunk. I'm surprised they got this far.

 

Not to many teams hang 70 on that D with still 6 minutes to go.

I think he's a middle of the first round pick.

 

He'll be there 4 years, and end his career in the top 5 in scoring in NCAA history...

  • Author
He'll be there 4 years, and end his career in the top 5 in scoring in NCAA history...

 

Which means he'll probably be late first round. I think he screams Wally Scezerbiak.

Curry is about as good as it gets. He's the real deal.

Which means he'll probably be late first round. I think he screams Wally Scezerbiak.

 

Minus the 6'7" frame...

  • Author
Minus the 6'7" frame...

 

He'll honestly probably have a career much like his dad's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.