March 29, 200818 yr He'll honestly probably have a career much like his dad's. He definately has some of those old school methods of getting open and faking shots. He's a quality player.
March 29, 200818 yr Such is the peril of betting on Wisconsin, who traditionally has about one or maybe two legitimate scorers on the roster, and if it's not clicking for them, the Badgers are sunk. I'm surprised they got this far. They play very good defense...I thought they had what it takes. I was wrong. My bracket is officially destroyed at this point. Unless somehow I get the other 3 of the final four correct, and the champion correct as well.
March 29, 200818 yr Where's Davidson located? I know it is in North Carolina, but not sure what part.
March 29, 200818 yr What's amazing is that 2 people had the sweet 16 picked exactly like it happened on EPSN, and one of them is 16 years old. He picked Davidson to win the whole thing. I'm starting to wonder if he picked correctly.
March 29, 200818 yr Not to many teams hang 70 on that D with still 6 minutes to go. True, but it goes to show that if Wisconsin can't make stops, they are woefully ill-equipped to try to keep pace with anyone, because they don't have enough scorers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.