Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson/Wisconsin updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on rebound the dang ball Wisconsin! This is pathetic!!!

Pretty sweet if you ask me... :p

For the 2nd game in a row he's making a mockery of one of the top perimeter defenses in the country...

  • Author

Speechless.

For the 2nd game in a row he's making a mockery of one of the top perimeter defenses in the country...

 

I'd like to see someone guard that step back 3. No one and I mean no one is stopping that part of his game. It is pretty amazing really what he is doing.

 

 

 

 

You think he has punched his ticket into the NBA draft yet?

  • Author
I'd like to see someone guard that step back 3. No one and I mean no one is stopping that part of his game. It is pretty amazing really what he is doing.

 

 

 

 

You think he has punched his ticket into the NBA draft yet?

 

I think he's a middle of the first round pick.

  • Author

Think these guys can beat Kansas? Me either.

I think he's a middle of the first round pick.

 

Even after his first 2 games I didn't think he was ready(I still don't) But playing huge in the Tourney can do wonders for your draft stock.

They are booing Lebron everytime they show him on the big screen :lol:

Think these guys can beat Kansas? Me either.

 

Think they would be in the Elite Eight? Me either. :D

Davidson is moving to the Elite 8! Those students with the free tickets, free transportation and free lodging are going to party tonight! :lol:

Think these guys can beat Kansas?

 

Is Bill Self still the coach???

Is Bill Self still the coach???

 

It's right about that time for them to choke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.