Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Davidson/Wisconsin updates...

Featured Replies

Tight game heading into the half. Thank goodness we have Gus Johnson calling this game.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davidson not ready to go home....

  • Author

36-36 at halftime.

tied at 36 at the half.

11 for Curry so far...

 

That is a better start than he had in the first half of the first 2 games...

That is a better start than he had in the first half of the first 2 games...

He's forcing it a bit right now...

He's forcing it a bit right now...

 

Davidson is winning without his big numbers, I hope he finds his mark.

Davidson is winning without his big numbers, I hope he finds his mark.

 

Huh? He's got 23.

  • Author

How many times can I say I love Gus Johnson? "We've got a STAR, in the MOTOR CITY."

Huh? He's got 23.

 

Wow I came back to the game and I saw his last 3 pointer. Man this kids can light up a scoreboard!:eek:

He's pretty good.

Decent... :lol:

This stinks. It's not looking good for Wisconsin, and they're one of my final four teams. :lol:

Come on rebound the dang ball Wisconsin! This is pathetic!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.