Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL/UT updates...

Featured Replies

No matter who wins this game, if either play like this on Saturday, UNC will win by double digits.

 

I think UNC wins no matter what IMO.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams are not playing good imo. Very sloppy game.

No matter who wins this game, if either play like this on Saturday, UNC will win by double digits.

 

I can only hope. I think the winner of this game will play better against UNC. I look for a game in the high 80's low 90's with either of these schools.

I can only hope. I think the winner of this game will play better against UNC. I look for a game in the high 80's low 90's with either of these schools.

 

I agree. Both these teams are much better than they are now playing.

Both are going to have serious trouble matching the speed of UNC.

What piece of Lofton's shot did smith get there? I saw a lot of hand, no ball.

Lofton is going to shoot it or die.

I seem to recall a similar style at Mason County. 9/27 in the championship game as a I recall his senior year.

Fat lady warming up.

What piece of Lofton's shot did smith get there? I saw a lot of hand, no ball.

 

I agree.

WKU pulls within six! Seven minutes to play. :ylsuper:

Did Ramar Smith get fouled? Refs have missed qutie a few calls on both ends tonight

Man, I hope Clark stays next year.

 

He's a real nice player.

'Ville will beat UNC on Saturday. I really think there better

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.