March 28, 200818 yr Lookin ugly. UT surprised me a bit with their game play early. I expected a bit slower gameplan with them really working on drives to the basket to get Padgett in foul trouble. After that I figured, Earl Clark and Tyler Smith match up head to head with the athletes/guards battling it out. As it turned out, UT ran a lot causing chaos both good and bad. Chism becomes a casualty of foul trouble early, Lofton doesn't find his shot, the team looks unorganized, UofL makes enough good plays when it mattered. I just don't think Pearl is a good game coach. He has the athletes and recruiting prowess. Sets up a pretty exciting style of basketball. He just doesn't impress me with in game decisions. Pitino, obviously does well. Good win UofL. I wouldn't hand UNC the region just yet.
March 28, 200818 yr Louisville can't play like this and expect to beat UNC. Beat a relatively good and at one time #1 team in the country UT team by 19 and they played poorly doing it. Scary what happens if they even make half the mistakes and bad decisions.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.