Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL/UT updates...

Featured Replies

I can't decide who I want to win.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Chism goes to the bench early with 2 fouls.

Chism goes to the bench early with 2 fouls.

 

Wow that was quick... How long did that take him?

  • Author

2 minutes? Both were pretty cheap.

  • Author

I can't stand TWill, though.

Go UofL. Just because I picked them in my bracket.:lol:

UT is going to have to have something out of Lofton in this game.

I really can't figure out why the experts thought UT was the best #2 seed, and why anyone would have picked them to win the region. I think picking UL over UT was the easiest choice I've ever made outside of a 1/16 matchup.

I can't decide who I want to win.

Come on over to the UT side. We need some good people.

Ramar Smith has to be the worst definition of a point guard that there is in the NCAA.

Preston getting alot of props'...

I would be shocked if either of these teams even competes with UNC.

Ramar Smith has to be the worst definition of a point guard that there is in the NCAA.

 

I might add the most selfish player as well.

I would be shocked if either of these teams even competes with UNC.

I really don't think anyone is going to stop UNC.

  • Author

In slow motion it's really easy to see the fat in Caracter's face jiggle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.