Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bottoms Resigns

Featured Replies

Ive been checking into this some. Seems like there were some problems and some parents that were not happy. But it also looks like Bottoms would have been canned if he had not resigned. Ive heard lawsuits mentioned as well. There is more to that story than is being told here.

 

If all this is over a kid not getting to start a game due to a college visit then I can't understand why the administration wouldn't be backing the coach. And what would be the basis of the lawsuits??? Sound like it was more than on set of parents and more than one lawsuit. Is there more to this story?

 

I know that coaches get a lot of grief from parents, but if the coach is right then he should stand his ground and the AD and the school should back him.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, thats why I said there must be alot more to the story. Maybe Rebel Man can fill us all in.

Sorry about the mess up! Ronnie is a great person, and a great coach, so bad mistake by the rebels, be tough on kids these days and you will see a lot of this happening, how are they supposed to learn any responsibility. I heard that a Lincoln County old assistant is interested that has had some recent success as a head coach, hard to convince a coach to leave a program when parents and administration do not support the Boyle situation.

Was the guard eligible for the region? Thats all I will say and if you are half the private investigator that you claim to be, this is gonna be a easy one. Lets just say that episode probably did not go unnoticed.

 

What episode are you talking about because I sure haven't heard it. Do enlighten us. You make it sound as if the doctor and his wife are right in going for Ronnie's head. If so, that's your opinion. I would like to know what episode you are referring to. By all means, send a private message if you don't want to post it, but please, spread the knowledge and maybe one day I can return the favor.

If all this is over a kid not getting to start a game due to a college visit then I can't understand why the administration wouldn't be backing the coach. And what would be the basis of the lawsuits??? Sound like it was more than on set of parents and more than one lawsuit. Is there more to this story?

 

I know that coaches get a lot of grief from parents, but if the coach is right then he should stand his ground and the AD and the school should back him.

 

My sources have given me 4 sets of names of problem parents.

What episode are you talking about because I sure haven't heard it. Do enlighten us. You make it sound as if the doctor and his wife are right in going for Ronnie's head. If so, that's your opinion. I would like to know what episode you are referring to. By all means, send a private message if you don't want to post it, but please, spread the knowledge and maybe one day I can return the favor.

 

Ask Rebel Man, they seem to have all the answers.

Will Bottoms coach somewhere else?

 

If I remember correctly, wasn't he going to retire after the 05-06 team that went to state with Staed, but came back?

Possibly, but he coached all of those kids at some point in middle school so when the opportunity to continue on with the same group of boys in high school came along it was too hard to resist.

Half of you all dont even know what you are talking about with Coach Bottoms.

Boyle County found a replacement yet?

They have a pile of applicants, I was told. 5 names are floating, but pure speculation.

Done deal??? who is it

Wonder why Coach Bottoms would not even show up for his kids banquet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.