Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bottoms Resigns

Featured Replies

Wonder why Coach Bottoms would not even show up for his kids banquet?

 

:laugh:

 

 

:sssh:

 

:argue:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Rebelman? I know you surely have a opinion.

What actually causes the "problem parent" label? You sound like you know what goes on in the locker room and at practice too, are these parents making things up to get the coach out of there?

There are alot of things that parents and people outside of the program dont know. Ive heard from parents that Bottoms used alot of vulgar language and often went overboared with it. He violated several school rules involving actions against players and other faculty. When it comes to the Aumiller kid, I was told he was overly hard on the kid because he believed he didnt have a passion for basketball. Supposedly he even told a college football scout to not come to a practice to watch Aumiller. Ronnie Bottoms was obviously not innocent.

In my experiences coaches are generally harder on the kids with the most talent to further get more out of the kid and reach every ounce of talent the kid possesses. I have heard that Coach Bottoms didn't like the his kids playing other sports so I tend to believe all that has been said about the Aumiller situation. My question is this, did anyone talk to the man or did they just simple excuse him? I don't know a lot about Coach Bottoms except for the fact that I was truly looking forward to him coaching my son for the next four years. I hope I have the same type of feelings for the next coach and that the next coach isn't shown the door in the same manner as the previous coaches because the in my opinion certain parents have way too much power and control over the coaching situations. As a parent of a Boyle County Rebel no one has asked me anything and that concerns me when I think of the future of Boyle County athletics.

No updates on the new coach at BC?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.