Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gillispie looking to add scorer

Featured Replies

Isn't every coach in America looking for one?

Would Hopson fill that void? I mean, someone is going to need to take the pressure off Jodie next year.

Would Hopson fill that void? I mean, someone is going to need to take the pressure off Jodie next year.

 

Not from day 1. Even if he can score, Gillispie won't play him if he can't play defense.

Would Hopson fill that void? I mean, someone is going to need to take the pressure off Jodie next year.

 

I'm still praying that Jodie will be able to play next year. Hopefully near 100%.

In other news..... Grass is green and the sky is blue...

Isn't every coach in America looking for one?

 

 

In other news..... Grass is green and the sky is blue...

 

:lol::lol:

 

Also heard Gillispie would like to add an agile, shot-blocking seven footer with a solid post game, nice passing ability, and can run the floor well.

 

I don't know if there is any truth that rumor though...can anyone verify this? :D

I couldn't get past the part where he said Liggins had a great body. I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

Isn't every coach in America looking for one?

That's what I was thinking!

 

I'll bet he also would like a 7'3 guy who can shoot from anywhere on the court rebound everything and get up and down the court like a guard. :lol:

In other news..... Grass is green and the sky is blue...

 

:lol:

:lol::lol:

 

Also heard Gillispie would like to add an agile, shot-blocking seven footer with a solid post game, nice passing ability, and can run the floor well.

 

I don't know if there is any truth that rumor though...can anyone verify this? :D

Didn't see your post first! Well done!

  • Author

No need to kill the messenger. Just putting the article out there since there are a couple of UK fans on here...

No need to kill the messenger. Just putting the article out there since there are a couple of UK fans on here...

 

Nothing personal...just having a little fun. :thumb:

 

UK desperately needs to add another scorer to their roster.

No need to kill the messenger. Just putting the article out there since there are a couple of UK fans on here...

 

Not killing, just shooting to maim. :D

Forget the player or players who can score, UK needs players who can shoot the ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.