Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most Impressive?

Featured Replies

Of the 16 teams still alive in the NCAA tournament,who do you think looks the most impressive?

UNC is looking great...

UNC and UofL..

 

not even close

UNC

Louisville

Kansas

Wisconsin ( I beleive they are playing very well right now, that style of play and a strong defense usually does well come tournament time and the Badgers could be a suprise)

Im not just saying this because I am a homer,but WKU has been playing 35 mins of good ball...If they can put 40 mins together they have the talent to beat anybody...JIMO...:thumb:

I vote Steph Curry as most impressive.

 

 

As far as teams go, UNC, followed by UofL, and I think Izzo may have Michigan State playing some of their best ball of the season. And Wisconsin is flying under the radar also...

UNC definately. The most suprising is Western Kentucky.

UNC and UL

 

I agree... :thumb:

 

Too bad both teams are in the East...

UNC

 

Stephon Curry!

 

No one really recruited the Curry kid... Wow :confused:

UNC is looking great...

 

I agree. However if UL keeps playing like they are it would be a great region finale. I don't like either team but if it comes down to these two, GO CARDS!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.