Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC looking good

Featured Replies

Funny thing is, The state of Kentucky should have as many teams in the second round now as the SEC. Even funnier thing none of those teams from either side are UK! :dancingpa:laugh:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vandy has always sucked in the post season...

 

This year they can't play away from home.

 

26-8 overall

 

6-8 outside memorial gym

 

The 6 wins were: Toledo, Bradley, Depaul, Georgia, South Carolina, Auburn (SEC T)

  • Author
Breaks my heart...

 

 

 

I'm kind of disappointed that I beat you to starting this thread.

I'm kind of disappointed that I beat you to starting this thread.

I was waiting for the Arkansas game to get a Round 1 total... :D

Funny thing is, The state of Kentucky should have as many teams in the second round now as the SEC. Even funnier thing none of those teams from either side are UK! :dancingpa:laugh:

 

And that is funny how???:madman:

Breaks my heart...

 

The UCONN loss has me pretty shaken up, as well :thumb:

The UCONN loss has me pretty shaken up, as well :thumb:

 

The list of Big East teams I dislike isn't long. Guess who's on that list... :D

Miss St is going to beat Oregon. They are up 11 with 20 seconds left.

Miss. State just picked up an important win for the SEC. Now, if Arkansas can pull one out, I'll have 98 reasons to sleep good tonight.

The UCONN loss has me pretty shaken up, as well :thumb:

 

Here we go!!!

That is true about Vandy and the blind squirrel. I was so glad to see UCONN get beat. You know they have had disapointments in the tourney as much as they haven't. Last two NCAA tourney losses for UCONN is San Diego and George Mason.

OK... so right now the SEC is 2-2. 1 of the losses was an upset.

 

I believe there was another 13-4 upset tonight though. Anyone know what conference that was?

Here we go!!!

 

Not many places to go from here. The Big East has 1 loss and the SEC has 2 wins. But if he wants to try, here I am...

OK... so right now the SEC is 2-2. 1 of the losses was an upset.

 

I believe there was another 13-4 upset tonight though. Anyone know what conference that was?

 

SEC is 2-3 right now aren't they? 2= Tenn. and Miss St. 3= UGA, UK and Vandy

SEC is 2-3 right now aren't they? 2= Tenn. and Miss St. 3= UGA, UK and Vandy

 

Forgot UGA. Still only 1 SEC team upset.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.