Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC looking good

Featured Replies

Anyone know what conference that was?

 

The one that had the 4th best team get the 4th top 4 seed??? :jump:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The list of Big East teams I dislike isn't long. Guess who's on that list... :D

 

I'm just yanking your chain. I grew up watching the Big East and actually love Big East basketball. When I grew up, I would watch every game I could get on my humongous white satellite... I remember watching Ray Allen, Dana Barros, Lou Carnasecca, John Thomson, David Wingate, Jim Boeheim, Charles Smith, Reggie Williams, Michael Jackson, Dwayne "Pearl" Washington, Sherman Douglas, Billy Owens, Rony Seikaly, Derrick Coleman, Jerome Lane (yes I watching the broken backboard game live), Chris Smith, Clifford Robinson, Tate George, Scott Burrell, Chris Mullin...

 

These names are bringing back some great memories.

The SEC could very well be 1-5 after tonight. Vandy is trailing Siena by 12 late in the 2nd half, while Oregon leads Miss. State by 4 in the 2nd half, with Indiana and Arkansas set to tip it up a little later.

 

No big surprise. Besides for Vandy, the teams so far that were suppose to win in the SEC have, and the teams who were suppose to lose have.

This year they can't play away from home.

 

26-8 overall

 

6-8 outside memorial gym

 

The 6 wins were: Toledo, Bradley, Depaul, Georgia, South Carolina, Auburn (SEC T)

 

Sienna played very well and Vandy looks lost away from home. They were complaining about every call, maybe too use to the SEC officiating.:p

 

I don't really think there have been any surprises in the SEC teams games so far.........at least not to me as I have got them all right on my bracket. I expected 2-4 in the NCAA first round and that is the worst case scenario right now.

Not many places to go from here. The Big East has 1 loss and the SEC has 2 wins. But if he wants to try, here I am...

 

What is the highest seeded team that a Big East team has defeated?

What is the highest seeded team that a Big East team has defeated?

Hard to knock off high seeds in round 1 when you have 7 teams at the 7 line or above...

Who was the last Big East team to win the NCAA title? UCONN with Rip Hamilton?

 

My whole point is that the SEC always has 1-2 teams that make a great run but overall they usually bomb. I am sure that the SEC will gladly take 2 straight titles and 3 titles in 9 years.

Who was the last Big East team to win the NCAA title? UCONN with Rip Hamilton?

 

My whole point is that the SEC always has 1-2 teams that make a great run but overall they usually bomb. I am sure that the SEC will gladly take 2 straight titles and 3 titles in 9 years.

UConn 2004 and Cuse in 03...

I am sure that the SEC will gladly take 2 straight titles

 

UConn 2004 and Cuse in 03...

 

Speaking of two straight titles for one conference :sssh: :lol:

I picked Arkansas over IU if it makes any of you feel better... :lol:

SEC is 2-3 right now aren't they? 2= Tenn. and Miss St. 3= UGA, UK and Vandy

 

Arkansas is up 7 on IU :sssh:

I picked Arkansas over IU if it makes any of you feel better... :lol:

 

I picked Arkansas in my brackets, as well.:thumb:

I picked Indiana. Arkansas doesn't play much defense either.

Can we please switch to the IU game?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.