March 22, 200818 yr I picked Arkansas over IU if it makes any of you feel better... :lol: I can sleep now...:jump: But you wouldn't have admitted it if Arkansas hadn't been up!
March 22, 200818 yr But you wouldn't have admitted it if Arkansas hadn't been up! It's in the BGP bracket for anyone to see. I had lunch with 98 today and told him his team was toast...
March 22, 200818 yr Hard to knock off high seeds in round 1 when you have 7 teams at the 7 line or above... Just kidding you.................the Big East teams have looked very good so far in the tourney.
March 22, 200818 yr Have to have a down year everyonce in a while.. 2 Titles in a row in bball and fball is exhausting.....
March 22, 200818 yr Have to have a down year everyonce in a while.. 2 Titles in a row in bball and fball is exhausting..... :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.