Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Else is Taking Off Tomorrow and/or Friday?

Featured Replies

Um,I am the manager so thats one of the few perks of being one!!!

Projector in the office conference room- I will be making "sales calls" all day! Off Friday for Good Friday!

I'm off Friday and requested off tomorrow, but I'm not sure if it was approved yet.

 

Thing that stinks is we've got an exam tomorrow @ 4:45:mad::mad:

 

So looks like I'll be watching the game in the cafeteria while studying.

I'm leaving at noon tomorrow and am off for good friday!

The Ol Duckster will be visiting a sick relative.

The Ol Duckster will be visiting a sick relative.
....:lol: Will this "sick relative", be a lower arena or upper arena visit.

 

:D

 

You buying the first round of hot dogs.

Off on Friday, considering going fishing though, it's a tough choice.

Per my boss yesterday (A UGA Alum),

 

"So..... March Madness starts this week? So... you boys have been bustin' your tails the past couple weeks? I'm Catholic. Friday is Good Friday. Yeah, everyone just take the day off."

 

Needless to say I love my job! HAHA

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.