Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you watching right now?

Featured Replies

Wimbledon quarters: Nadal v. Soderling

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 158.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The West Wing season 4 on DVD. Can't believe I didn't catch this show when it was actually on TV. Great show!

 

It was. I watched it on Bravo. They show it every morning at 8 and 9 AM. I DVR'd it every day and watched the entire series over the course of a few months. I was addicted. One of the better shows I've ever watched.

  • Author

Sevite,Calf vs Edison Calf

High school football

 

Up next

Mt. Vernon at Delaware

Ohio high school football

Ryder Cup from Wales. USA and Euro tied 6-6 right now. None of the singles matches have begun yet and won't complete the event until Monday due to rain.

Nascar at Kansas

LFL on MTV2.:eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.