Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Try this test

Featured Replies

How could you not see it?

How could you not see it?

 

I hope your kidding because I feel really stupid if your not. I was completely clueless that anything else even moved in the screen let alone something that ridiculous.

I got the number right but didnt see the other thing.

 

Pretty cool.

Very interesting lesson in how the mind works.

That is FUNNY! I was focusing primarily on the white team passing the ball, and blocked out everyone with black clothing. :lol:

That is amazing! I had to play it back twice to believe it.

 

 

Me too :lol::lol::lol:

You should add a poll to see how many saw it on the 1st try, I would bet not many if any.

Number correct; "other thing" not noticed.

 

I attribute the results to my awesome powers of concentration...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.