Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Try this test

Featured Replies

13 is the answer, right?

  • Author
13 is the answer, right?

 

 

Yeah, but that's the easy part.

That is amazing! I had to play it back twice to believe it.

 

PLEASE don't give away the answer! ;)

Yeah, but that's the easy part.

 

I should've added my "sarcasm" smilie.

  • Author
I should've added my "sarcasm" smilie.

 

:thumb::sssh:

Very cool. BTW...I got the number of passes right, but missed the other thing. :sssh:

That is pretty good... It got me... I saw something move in though but never thought it was anything, I thought it was just one of the players in black moving around.

 

Really good video..

I counted 13 passes...there was some guy with a costume on....what was he?

I counted 13 passes...there was some guy with a costume on....what was he?
You're messing it up. :sssh::cool:

This is great! I actually saw something similiar to this in my Intro to Psy class

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.