Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What about the CBI?

Featured Replies

I read where Valpo and Rider would accept if asked.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm wondering if LSU, Murray State, or South Carolina might accept a bid

 

Aren't LSU and SC in coaching limbo?

  • Author

I really don't understand turning down a big unless there are internal issues within the program... Its like saying you are too good for this thing...

  • Author
48 post about the CBI? Seriously? :lol:

 

Diehards...:D:lol:

48 post about the CBI? Seriously? :lol:

I got tired of reading how Kentucky was going to beat Marquette :D

48 post about the CBI? Seriously? :lol:

 

I now don't have a choice but to follow along... :irked: :D

NewJersey Tech has turned down a bid. :lol:

Seriously, what a fraudulant tournament.

I would venture to say this is a one year deal.

NewJersey Tech has turned down a bid. :lol:

Seriously, what a fraudulant tournament.

I would venture to say this is a one year deal.

 

Is this the first year?

  • Author

I read on another board that the field was set with:

 

 

UC, Brown, Wagner,Bradley, Ohio, NC-Wilmington, IUPUI, Southern Miss, Houston, Richmond, Utah, Nevada, Seton Hall, UTEP, Washington, and Virginia

 

 

Don't know the legitimacy of the info. however...

Cincinnati

Virginia

Ohio

Houston

UTEP

Washington

Richmond

Brown

Nevada

Utah

Bradley

Tulsa

Valpo

Miami, Ohio

 

 

Two left

I read on another board that the field was set with:

 

 

UC, Brown, Wagner,Bradley, Ohio, NC-Wilmington, IUPUI, Southern Miss, Houston, Richmond, Utah, Nevada, Seton Hall, UTEP, Washington, and Virginia

 

 

Don't know the legitimacy of the info. however...

Tulsa is playing Miami, Ohio and I don't see either one of them listed
  • Author
Tulsa is playing Miami, Ohio and I don't see either one of them listed

 

I would trust your info before mine... It was just a message board...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.