Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What about the CBI?

Featured Replies

  • Author
While am in no way shape or form a UC fan, I don't think they should be in any kind of postseason tournament with the record they had. No -.500 team should go anywhere unless they, by some chance, win their conference tournament.

 

I do think it's a good idea to have this thing going, I think it's going to be a joke if UC gets in. Sorry if that sounds harsh but, like I said before, no -.500 team deserves a postseason berth.

 

I don't completely disagree, as I said in my post... I think what may be happening is they need a big conference school or 4 to throw in with some mid majors with better records...

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Morehead is at least a near .500 team LOL.

 

How do you thing the Eagles would have done in 9 games against Top 4 seeds and 14 games against tournament teams... ;)

Sounds like UC vs Penn St...

One thing that I do like is since it's a small field, they are doing the best-of-3 championship format.

  • Author
Sounds like UC vs Penn St...

 

13-18 vs 15-16... Hmmm....

 

I'm assuming this game will be played at Penn St.?

13-18 vs 15-16... Hmmm....

 

I'm assuming this game will be played at Penn St.?

Not sure, but I would think that's a safe bet...

They do need to have things set pretty quick because the first games are on Tuesday and teams would have to travel tomorrow.

What I just got from Mike Waddell in the UC AD office...

 

Game will be Wednesday night. Time and opponent will be announced on Monday. Game will be on the road.

 

Penn St or Virgina sound most likely...

  • Author

Ya know I almos typed in how much do you think this will matter and will the games be watered down, but then I forgot one thing, players want to win, no matter what... It will be a competitive tourney...

Like we need another tournament ...

UTEP has a home game

 

Utah is on the road

Brown is on the road

 

New Mexico State turned down the CBI invitation

Virginia, Houston, and Washington are also in

Alabama and Illinois turned down the CBI

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.