Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What about the CBI?

Featured Replies

Just was curious because now I have seen the NCAA bracket and the NIT bracket but am curious to see how the new tournament will work and who they will take...

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Just read where the championship matchup in this tournament will be a three game series... That might be interesting...

  • Author
All I know is Alabama turned down an invitation to play in it.

 

Why?

All I know is Alabama turned down an invitation to play in it.

 

I think that is pathetic. They won a game in the SEC tourney that probably got them the invitation.

Willing to bet the delay in the announcement is that a number of teams are declining their invitation.

So another tournament, is this like a bowl game?

Hopefully, they'll have to keep calling until Morehead State comes up :thumb:

I'm hearing UC will be in this tournament. Nothing positive yet though...

  • Author
I'm hearing UC will be in this tournament. Nothing positive yet though...

 

While that it might be good for the Cincinnati program, it is not good that this tournament is looking at teams with 13-18 records to fill it out. Whoever is hoping Morehead gets a call may well be in luck...

While that it might be good for the Cincinnati program, it is not good that this tournament is looking at teams with 13-18 records to fill it out. Whoever is hoping Morehead gets a call may well be in luck...

 

Hey, Morehead is at least a near .500 team LOL.

I'm hearing UC will be in this tournament. Nothing positive yet though...

 

While that it might be good for the Cincinnati program, it is not good that this tournament is looking at teams with 13-18 records to fill it out. Whoever is hoping Morehead gets a call may well be in luck...

 

While am in no way shape or form a UC fan, I don't think they should be in any kind of postseason tournament with the record they had. No sub .500 team should go anywhere unless they, by some chance, win their conference tournament.

 

I do think it's a good idea to have this thing going, I think it's going to be a joke if UC gets in. Sorry if that sounds harsh but, like I said before, no sub .500 team deserves a postseason berth.

  • Author
Hey, Morehead is at least a near .500 team LOL.

 

15-15...

Oh and believe me when I say this, I'd think the exact same thing if it were UK with a sub .500 team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.