Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Regional

Featured Replies

They're talking like Stanford and Marquette are already matched up...:lol:

 

Bilas and Knight that is...

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 is the lowest seed UK has ever been, correct?

 

I'm just glad they made it. :thumb: But you might be right.

Marquette vs Kentucky. That's a winnable game.

You go it.:thumb: And we owe them one.

My predicted 1st Round winners:

Memphis

Miss ST

Michigan ST

Pitt

Stanford

Marquette

St MAry's

Texas

 

2nd round Winners

Memphis

Pitt

Marquette

Texas

 

Quarters

Memphis

Texas

 

Region Champ

Memphis

They're talking like Stanford and Marquette are already matched up...:lol:

 

Bilas and Knight that is...

 

Digger has the Cats back...:thumb:

I'd love to see UK knock off Marquette, but I'm just glad they got in. I think I'll be picking Marquette in this one though.

UK I think got a very good draw. UK will beat Marquette and I think we can play with Stanford if not win.

Is Kentucky/Marquette in California or Little Rock?

My bracket has UK in Anaheim.

 

Just curious because the one I saw on ESPN had it in Little Rock.

Just curious because the one I saw on ESPN had it in Little Rock.

 

Oh, in that case, I don't know.

Oh, in that case, I don't know.

 

I'm hearing more people say Anaheim than I'm hearing Little Rock, unfortunately.

Can Memphis beat Pitt in the Sweet 16?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.