Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Regional

Featured Replies

Texas has to be my favorite in this region.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're talking like Stanford and Marquette are already matched up...:lol:

 

Bilas and Knight that is...

 

Should U.K. come in with the Celtics and play this tournament Bilas would pick against us :rolleyes:.

That is fine with me though, I can't stand that pompass jerk either.:irked::thumb:

 

The bottom line is that it doesn't matter who picks who to win or how much that Bilas is in love with himself :D, we (U.K. or any team) just need to go out and play the game "On the Court".

UK has to beat Marquette first...

 

:thumb: We (U.K.) are not good enough to overlook anyone.

I think it was said before but it needs to be said again, UK can beat anyone and lose to anyone.

^ Free Throws and rebounding will tale the tale!

I have Pitt winning this region in one of my brackets.

I think it was said before but it needs to be said again, UK can beat anyone and lose to anyone.

 

At Rupp I would agree, somewhat. However, away from Rupp they haven't proven they can really beat anyone.

At Rupp I would agree, somewhat. However, away from Rupp they haven't proven they can really beat anyone.

 

They beat the SEC Champs on the road. Geez what more do you want. :p:dancingpa

^ BOO....but just got beat by them as well :sssh:

^ BOO....but just got beat by them as well :sssh:

Well if you want to throw stones lol. But hey atleast we wasn't the only one that got upended. But its ok you will have nice bragging rights in a few days, because I like UK and WVU, I just hope my boys from Morgantown loses to Zona haha.

As for UK, I think maybe a first round win, but it is a toss up.

Imo the winner of the Texas/Stanford game in the sweet 16 wins this region.

My take on the South...

 

Pretty strong region...Pittsburgh is hot, Michigan State still has potential...either could be a tough matchup for Memphis in the round of 16. Stanford and Texas are both capable of going all the way, IMO...I think whoever comes out of the bottom half of the South between those two will win the region.

First bracket I made...

 

Memphis

Miss St

Mich St

Pitt

Marquette

Stanford

Miami

TX

 

Memphis

Pitt

Stanford

TX

 

Pitt

Stanford

 

Stanford

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.