Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Regional

Featured Replies

I don't think Bilas is hating on Kentucky. He just said he uses them as an example because everyone knows them. He said they should be in. He is making an arguement against the RPI. I think he is right on this. He made the point that when Kentucky lost by 41 to Vandy their RPI went up.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aniheim that is where they put Stanford and they got the best location out of those 4 teams.

I think we could beat Marquette. Stanford, not so much.

 

I think that these cats can beat anybody,but at the same time I believe anybody could beat these Cats...Catch 22...

Didn't think UK would get in but they did. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

 

That means Georgia will be playing in the west. Not right IMO considering they won their conference tournament.

 

When you're 17-16 you don't get to choose where you play...

I think the FT shooting will finally catch up to Memphis in the Elite 8 game against Texas... So I'll take the Longhorns...

Didn't think UK would get in but they did. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

 

That means Georgia will be playing in the west. Not right IMO considering they won their conference tournament.

 

Are you joking. 31 teams won their conference tournament, do you plan on letting all of them play where they want too?

I do not understand the committee's logic in putting Oregon in this tournament. There is no way they are more deserving than VCU, Illinois State, Virginia Tech, Arizona State or even Dayton.

Digger has the Cats back...:thumb:

 

If faced with the choice, of following advice given by Digger or Bob Knight, I would go with Knight.

If faced with the choice, of following advice given by Digger or Bob Knight, I would go with Knight.

 

Duh...But Digger knows his stuff as well...:D:thumb:

I think UK will have trouble with Stanfords size. Can't play 4 guards against them.

FYI: The UK vs. Marquette game is Thursday at 2:30pm Eastern Time.

I think UK will have trouble with Stanfords size. Can't play 4 guards against them.

 

UK has to beat Marquette first...

UK has to beat Marquette first...

 

I agree. Alot of talk about having to play two games in one day, but did not beat Georgia.

I think UK will have trouble with Stanfords size. Can't play 4 guards against them.

 

Stanford would have the advantage when they are on offense. However they won't be able to matchup on defense with UK's 4 guards. If UK can come out shooting good, they might force Stanford to atleast not have both big gusy in at the same time, because we would give them mismatch problems as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.