Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contender or Pretender

Featured Replies

Tennessee-Pretender

Wisconsin- Pretender

Texas- Contender

Duke- Pretender

Georgetown- Contender

Stanford- Contender

Louisville- Pretender

UConn- Pretender

Michigan State- Pretender

Indiana- Pretender

Kansas State- Pretender

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The "in or out" threads caught on, so how about this?

 

I'll list some teams and you decide...contender or pretender?

 

Tennessee

Wisconsin

Texas

Duke

Georgetown

Stanford

Louisville

UConn

Michigan State

Indiana

Kansas State

 

 

Feel free to mention others if you wish, but I left out the mid-majors because until one of them wins a title, I can't consider them serious threats to anything more than a feel good final four berth.

 

 

First one in:

 

UCONN - PRETENDER

Texas and Louisville CONTENDERS...

And just for the record....I wonder if Packer and Vitale still consider our loss to SD so bad now that a BIG EAST team got it's hiney kicked by them!!

I agree with your list except UConn, even through they are hot, I don't think they're a contender.

 

I got one right. :lol:

Texas and Louisville CONTENDERS...

And just for the record....I wonder if Packer and Vitale still consider our loss to SD so bad now that a BIG EAST team got it's hiney kicked by them!!

 

At least UConn kept the game close late... :p

How 'bout another one:

 

:flame:Duke = PRETENDER

 

Yep, OVERRATED.:jump:

Kansas State - PRETENDER

 

Is Wisconsin now a contender? Personally I've had them as a contender since the beginning.

K State was an 11 seed. One win was more than they were "projected" to get.

K State was an 11 seed. One win was more than they were "projected" to get.

 

I agree, but they made the list. So obviously some folks thought they had the potential to be a contender.

Wisconsin is definitely a contender, will be a tough out for anybody in the country.

  • Author
Kansas State - PRETENDER

 

Is Wisconsin now a contender? Personally I've had them as a contender since the beginning.

 

You had Duke as a contender as well...;)

You had Duke as a contender as well...;)

 

Yep, they fooled me. I thought they could shoot their way through a few games. I have never seen a Duke team do such a horrible fundimental job of rebounding like they did against WVU. I think ESPN showed it 45-19 in favor of WVU. They didn't deserve to win and they didn't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.