Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Contender or Pretender

Featured Replies

The two toughest for me were Stanford and UConn...Stanford has been pretty solid this year, but the guard play you referenced is why I didn't list them as a contender. I'm not completely sold. I'm iffy on UConn as well, but I still like them enough to give them a shot.

 

I took an extra look at Texas, but I like their guard play and they've been pretty solid all year with some good wins.

 

I agree with 98 on Michigan State. I was never really sold on Indiana as a real contender, but the loss of Sampson and the way they've played since sealed it for me.

 

I couldn't agree with you more on Samson and Indiana. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Not real hard to see it now since they lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament a few days ago to Arkansas...:D

Not real hard to see it now since they lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament a few days ago to Arkansas...:D

 

I know I love it. I just like to bring it up on occasion since a couple of people on here were going to make me eat my words after the comments I made about Indiana and Samson last year. Anybody should have been able to see that coming.

  • Author
I know I love it. I just like to bring it up on occasion since a couple of people on here were going to make me eat my words after the comments I made about Indiana and Samson last year. Anybody should have been able to see that coming.

 

:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.