March 9, 200818 yr :thumb: He is not ready to be starting but should be in over Coury. Maybe Billy G was just holding out for tourney time and release the X factor. I agree. Stevenson should be starting and Stewart should be next. Then Coury god forbid...
March 9, 200818 yr I think Coury may have trouble seeing. I think if he starts wearing those Chris Sabo specs again he may play better.
March 9, 200818 yr Commercials...... Commercials.....commercials..... commercials....commercials....halftime commercials Do you have a problem with commercials? :lol:
March 9, 200818 yr I would like to see Billy G put Jazsper in the middle vs the halfcourt trap where stevenson is now, that way they can attack a little more vs it. Cats made a good run to get back the lead. We need to come out ready. We have tendency to come out after the break a lil flat.
March 9, 200818 yr I would like to see Billy G put Jazsper in the middle vs the halfcourt trap where stevenson is now, that way they can attack a little more vs it. Cats made a good run to get back the lead. We need to come out ready. We have tendency to come out after the break a lil flat. And to make that more important, Billy D's teams come out hot
March 9, 200818 yr Do you have a problem with commercials? :lol: Commercial?????? :laugh: :flame: :flame:Commercials :flame:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.