Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

Good D by the Cats on the last 3 pos.

  • Replies 192
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad foul for Jasper.

  • Author

Well in the grand superstitious tradition, I don't think I can watch anymore. I left the room, it's 19-12. I come back, it's 23 all.

Stevenson has won a lot of respect from me the last couple weeks.

Well in the grand superstitious tradition, I don't think I can watch anymore. I left the room, it's 19-12. I come back, it's 23 all.

 

GET OUT!!!!!!!:p

  • Author

Crawford and Stevenson lead UK with 7 apiece, Speights for UF with 8.

Stewart showing why he has needed to get Coury's minutes all season long. Coury can only dream of making a play that Stewart just made.

Stewart showing why he has needed to get Coury's minutes all season long. Coury can only dream of making a play that Stewart just made.

 

:thumb: He is not ready to be starting but should be in over Coury. Maybe Billy G was just holding out for tourney time and release the X factor. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.