March 9, 200818 yr Awful start for the Wildcats. 2 turnovers and a missed shot on first three posessions. Florida leads 5-0.
March 9, 200818 yr Author Stevenson with a bucket on one end, forces a turnover on the other end and Jasper with a basket brings the Cats back to 12-9.
March 9, 200818 yr Author Seeing this graphic that has Arkansas on the bubble, I don't see it. 38 RPI, 20-10? IMO they're in.
March 9, 200818 yr Author UK turnover leads directly to a Florida trey. UF is 7/7 from the field. Hot just like the UT game. 17-9 Florida.
March 9, 200818 yr Author Stevenson with a nice move, but the 76% free throw shooter misses both at the line. I'm sensing we're on the way to a result I don't really want to see.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.