Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy 86 Mississippi St 85 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Author

FOX says 38. I rest my case. :lol:

SI.com says 38

 

 

BGP says 42, 41 and 38. :lol:

Vandy site has him with 42.

No matter how many he had, it was a great big ole ridiculous performance.

State or anyone can't go 15-28 from foul line and expect to win.

  • Author

Yahoo has adjusted their score. Foster had 42. I now hang my head in shame. :irked:

Yahoo has adjusted their score. Foster had 42. I now hang my head in shame. :irked:

 

 

I rest my case. Maybe you'll listen to me next time. :sssh::D

I rest my case. Maybe you'll listen to me next time. :sssh::D

Kids these days... :D

  • Author
Kids these days... :D

 

Don't blame me. It's those media types like you that can't be trusted to accurately count how many baskets a guy makes. :fight:

Don't blame me. It's those media types like you that can't be trusted to accurately count how many baskets a guy makes. :fight:

It's usually just a college student trying to make a few bucks running those game casts... ;)

The question is, who did they give those baskets to that were later added to Foster's total?

 

And he just had to upstage Joe C. didnt he?

I was hoping Rick Stansbury and the Dawgs would win this one.

I really hope anyone and everyone who plays Vandy from here on out puts one on them. It would really help us, plus after the smackdown they laid on us, I can't stand the 'Dores or Stallings having any success!

The question is, who did they give those baskets to that were later added to Foster's total?

 

And he just had to upstage Joe C. didnt he?

 

 

Crawford was player of the week until this outburst by Foster...

Crawford was player of the week until this outburst by Foster...

 

Agreed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.