Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath Co. vs. Ashland Predictions (16th Region)

Featured Replies

Bath certainly should and will be the favorite, they have had a great season under Coach Hicks. Having said that .....Ashland is still Ashland and this is still the 16th regional Tournament, the Tomcats still have pride and have been there more than anyone through the years and will not lay down.

 

Ashland by 5. Free throws down the stretch will be key. Good luck to both teams.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland by 4.

I'll go with Bath in this one.

I'll also be there.

Ashland by double digits. Its going to be a good time.

I have refrained from making a prediction and will still refrain, however, I think that Clemons is a tough defensive assignment for Ashland, or anyone for that matter. But if Ashland shoots it as well as the district final, it may not matter.

I have refrained from making a prediction and will still refrain, however, I think that Clemons is a tough defensive assignment for Ashland, or anyone for that matter. But if Ashland shoots it as well as the district final, it may not matter.

 

Now I can agree with that.

Bath by 4.

Coach Hicks might be at the biggest disadvantage w/ the new refs because they are not used to his antics.

I will take Ashland based on their last couple of games. They had a couple of players step up and taked some of the scoring burden from Matt.

Plus Matt was able to get back on track. With him playing this well and the others stepping in, well...

Ashland 58-52.

Bath by 4.

Coach Hicks might be at the biggest disadvantage w/ the new refs because they are not used to his antics.

Antics?? Mr. Slick, do you not believe that there are coaches with antics in their region? You mean to tell me that there aren't coaches all over this Commonwealth who look like they have been electrocuted after every call against his squad? I find that hard to believe.

I'll bet that the coaches "antics" have preceded him. I doubt that the officials will be too surprised when coaches hands fly to atop his head and he does a 180 to garner support for the perceived injustice.

 

I will predict that Mr. Thomas will do an adequate job of containing Mr. Clemons and that Ashland will battle on the glass (where I think this game will be determined). I suppose that if Mr. Metz gets open looks he could be the deciding factor. However I will prognosticate an Ashland victory by the score of Ashland 63 Bath Co. 60 with a tremendous post game interview in store.

 

Only in America, baby!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.