Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath Co. vs. Ashland Predictions (16th Region)

Featured Replies

Ashland by 3

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Biggs, and the Tomcats will pull of the upset.

 

 

Ashland 59

 

Bath Co. 56

Ashland by 3

 

Coach Biggs, and the Tomcats will pull of the upset.

 

 

Ashland 59

 

Bath Co. 56

 

 

 

Are you trying to predict the same as me because I got the district championship right? :sssh::D

Are you trying to predict the same as me because I got the district championship right? :sssh::D

 

 

I'm sorry, I didn't even notice your pick. Do you want me to change mine? :lol:

I'm sorry, I didn't even notice your pick. Do you want me to change mine? :lol:

 

 

I wouldn't change unless you want to be wrong. :lol:

Bath by 7

If Ashland wants to win, they need to play a pressing, trapping defense a lot of the time. If it comes down to half court sets the whole game I think Bath will take it. Bath is very physical and will wear you out.

Antics?? Mr. Slick, do you not believe that there are coaches with antics in their region? You mean to tell me that there aren't coaches all over this Commonwealth who look like they have been electrocuted after every call against his squad? I find that hard to believe.

I'll bet that the coaches "antics" have preceded him. I doubt that the officials will be too surprised when coaches hands fly to atop his head and he does a 180 to garner support for the perceived injustice.

I will predict that Mr. Thomas will do an adequate job of containing Mr. Clemons and that Ashland will battle on the glass (where I think this game will be determined). I suppose that if Mr. Metz gets open looks he could be the deciding factor. However I will prognosticate an Ashland victory by the score of Ashland 63 Bath Co. 60 with a tremendous post game interview in store.

 

Only in America, baby!

:lol::lol:Mr. King, could you be saying that we may have an over abundance of members of the "Dick Fick" wannabe society amoung our coaching ranks? I wonder, has any of the coaches advanced to the point that they have mastered the move of falling to the floor, laying on their back and using the necktie as if it were a hangmans's noose? That was one of Mr. Fick's signature moves when he was at the helm at MSU. With the h.s. boys and girls regional there at the same location we may see a few...."Tributes to Dick Fick :D" by some coaches, one inpaticular has already been mentioned :D.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.