Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 87 N.C. State 86

Featured Replies

The Wolfpack blow a halftime lead, and were up by double digits in the second half. Duke runs them down at the end.

Duke made the plays down the stretch to pull it out. They gotta step up their D though before postseason if they want to make a run. They are just outscoring people right now.

I am assuming the Wolfpack had no timeouts at the end. If so, what a boneheaded coaching decision to not foul and let the game clock run down to about 4 or 5 seconds. How did they expect to get a good look for the final shot?

This is becoming a regular theme, Duke struggles in the 1st half and then comes back in the 2nd.

 

We are talking at least half a dozen games, if not more, where this has happened, since I don't watch them, I don't understand the problem.

 

RP needs to fill us in, why does Duke struggle so much in the 1st half of games??

This is becoming a regular theme, Duke struggles in the 1st half and then comes back in the 2nd.

 

We are talking at least half a dozen games, if not more, where this has happened, since I don't watch them, I don't understand the problem.

 

RP needs to fill us in, why does Duke struggle so much in the 1st half of games??

 

Defense IMO needs to be tightened up. The opposition are getting too good of looks too often and are capitalizing. Then when its crunch time Duke buckles down and does what they need to do to come out with the W.

^ I think they have become an emotionally flat team...it takes adversity for them to wake up....this isn't a good time of year for this to be happening.....

^ I think they have become an emotionally flat team...it takes adversity for them to wake up....this isn't a good time of year for this to be happening.....

 

As Molly Hatchet used to sing, they are "flirting with disaster" if this continues into the NCAA TOURNEY.

Nice comeback for Duke. They made some big plays down the stretch. I didn't think either team played very good defense at all. Duke tried to, but they were just really outmatched inside. And NC St's zone simply was not very effective.

 

Awful call with a minute left when Nelson went down the lane and hooked his man and they called a foul on the defense. It wasn't even close to being a defensive foul.

Nice comeback for Duke. They made some big plays down the stretch. I didn't think either team played very good defense at all. Duke tried to, but they were just really outmatched inside. And NC St's zone simply was not very effective.

 

Awful call with a minute left when Nelson went down the lane and hooked his man and they called a foul on the defense. It wasn't even close to being a defensive foul.

 

Those FT's hit by Nelson were the difference in the game as I believe those were the last points scored.......even if they don't call the hook on Nelson, there was no contact at all from the defender except for the hook.:confused:

Those FT's hit by Nelson were the difference in the game as I believe those were the last points scored.......even if they don't call the hook on Nelson, there was no contact at all from the defender except for the hook.:confused:

 

Yeah that was a pretty pitiful call. I had thought the refs had done a good job that 2nd half up until that point. When refs make calls like that, they help to take it out of the player's hands.

Duke will usually get the calls when they need them in a tight game.Game changing terrible call.

^ I think they have become an emotionally flat team...it takes adversity for them to wake up....this isn't a good time of year for this to be happening.....

 

Would you still want to play UK in the first round of the NCAA tourney?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.