Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11th Region Draw

Featured Replies

I say a Bryan Station vs. Lexington Catholic final.

 

I like Lexington Catholic's height/length advantage and feel the Knights will advance to Rupp Arena.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 make the regionals.

 

Thats what I was thinking, but I was confused but what people where saying.

Bryan Station got the favorable side of the bracket, not having to meet SC or LC until the finals.

 

I'll take Bryan Station to win it as it will be tought for either LC or SC to beat one another then turn around and beat Bryan Station as well.

If Bryan Station plays Dunbar in the semi-finals, they will be up against a team as quick and slightly taller than they are. Don't bet the house on Station yet.

I'd say Bryan Station not having to play Scott Co. unless they meet in the finals is fair considering they had to beat them in the district just to get this type draw. Otherwise, the regionals of this tournament are gonna be sick. I think Station is the favorite unless Lex Cath can keep their tempo up with them.

I'd say Bryan Station not having to play Scott Co. unless they meet in the finals is fair considering they had to beat them in the district just to get this type draw. Otherwise, the regionals of this tournament are gonna be sick. I think Station is the favorite unless Lex Cath can keep their tempo up with them.

 

Trust me on this UB, LexCath needs to go to their strength inside against BS. If we try to run with them we are playing to their strength.

Trust me on this UB, LexCath needs to go to their strength inside against BS. If we try to run with them we are playing to their strength.

 

Agreed, they are faster and will eat Lex Cath up in a run and gun game. Slow the game down, grind it out, and Lex Cath has a chance. Sanford is the guy I'd look at as a key player in this one for controlling the ball.

I like Stations chances, IF they meet up with Lex Cath it should be one heckuva battle.

1 winner v 4th seed runner up LC v Model

2 winner v 3rd seed runner up BS v Western Hills

3 winner v 2rd seed runner up MC v PLD

4 winner v 1st seed runner up FCHS v SC

 

Exactly how it came out by chance.

 

How would the seeding be determined? In other words, what makes Model a 4 seed instead of Western Hills being a 4 seed? Is their overall record against regional opponents? Just curious since the 11th is not seeded but I understand other regionals are.

How would the seeding be determined? In other words, what makes Model a 4 seed instead of Western Hills being a 4 seed? Is their overall record against regional opponents? Just curious since the 11th is not seeded but I understand other regionals are.

 

Regionals are never seeded.

I'd say Bryan Station not having to play Scott Co. unless they meet in the finals is fair considering they had to beat them in the district just to get this type draw. Otherwise, the regionals of this tournament are gonna be sick. I think Station is the favorite unless Lex Cath can keep their tempo up with them.

 

Not only is it fair, its a requirement. Teams from the same district must be in the opposite side of the bracket....

How would the seeding be determined? In other words, what makes Model a 4 seed instead of Western Hills being a 4 seed? Is their overall record against regional opponents? Just curious since the 11th is not seeded but I understand other regionals are.

 

You could always use the standings of the regionals, seed accordingly.

Looks like Bryan Station got the easiest route to the finals among the top three. Congratulations.
I would have to say Scott Co has the best route to the finals.
I would have to say Scott Co has the best route to the finals.

 

You think Scott County has an easier route than BS? That means you think Franklin County and LexCath are easier games than Western Hills and Dunbar/Madison Central? Not only that, but LexCath and Franklin County are both District winners.

.

LexCath has an easier route than SC as well, Model probably isn't as good as FC and Cath gets to play at home. IMO, BS has the easiest, then Cath, SC, MC, Dunbar, FC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.