Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin Smith to the Niners

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprising at all, but I hate to see it. He was one of my favorite players.

  • Author

6 six years - $45 million contract - $20 million in guarantees.

 

 

My goodness....

What is with all these over rated Bengals getting huge money?

 

Good riddance...

Bye Bye! He is awful. He only make a play 5 yards down field. The only time he is in the backfield is when it's a screen to his side and they want him there. He has one good game a year the past two seasons and that's when they were at KC. He bust his butt infront of mommy and daddy and all his friends back home but never got it done any other time. I am glad to see his sorry butt leave!! :D

 

:dancingpa

Not surprising at all, but I hate to see it. He was one of my favorite players.

 

Ditto. :thumb:

I wouldn't want him as a Bengal for that kind of money.

My friend calls him Justin "not just in time" Smith because he gets to the QB about a second after he throws the ball.

  • Author
Not surprising at all, but I hate to see it. He was one of my favorite players.

 

For what reason? He was useless...

For what reason? He was useless...

 

He played hard on every down. You think he was useless, and I don't.

  • Author
He played hard on every down. You think he was useless, and I don't.

 

I will go out there and play hard every down. Doesn't mean I'm going to make any plays worth a crock.

I will go out there and play hard every down. Doesn't mean I'm going to make any plays worth a crock.

 

Look. You didn't or don't like him and I do. End of story.

I will go out there and play hard every down. Doesn't mean I'm going to make any plays worth a crock.

 

:thumb:

I liked Smith and thought he was a decent player given the lack of talent around him, but that contract is ludicrous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.