Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not to Pile On, But...

Featured Replies

I think you'd have to be a moron to choose UAB over UK. Just my opinion, of course.

 

That is twice that UAB beat UK this year. Moron is a strong word.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are going to see alot more of this in the future. Kids like this are only going to play one or two years at the most and if they can take their teams on their backs they will get the same out come in the NBA draft. Teams are all on TV alot and all play in many games against so called bigger better programs.

I also find it funny that if this happened in the last few years that OTS would have been just ran over the coals.

Okay now lets look at recent history. Kids in other states are not "looking at the UK history" like a kid that grows up in Lexington or Eastern Ky. face facts currently UK is "another school" recruiting a kid. They have no national prominance currently (ie NC UCLA Duke). So why should a kid not stay at home when UK is nothing more than a school recruiting him that lost to the in state school he is looking at? Now I expect UK to get back in the picture with BCG ability to recruit much as Roy Williams got NC back in the picture a few years ago.

 

UNC did not have a recruiting problem. Matt Doherty did a fine job recruiting, but could not handle the pressure of a big time program. Or maybe he was just a bad coach... :lol:

 

Billy seems to be a better recruiter, you guys better hope he does not turn into Matt Doherty. :thumb:

If your posts prove that it is, then my post proves the SEC is also.:thumb:[/QUO

 

 

So you're saying C-USA is stronger than the SEC? Wow! :confused:

The "champ" just got knocked down by UAB and I love it! I throughly enjoyed my time at UAB. It is a great campus and Birmingham is actually a nice city! Little Blue "BLAZER" (hence the name ,was born there.) The day we beat UK was special in Birmingham we were celebrities and the next week was fun. Until the Jayhawks peeled our heads back. Cousins will enjoy UAB, and I wish the program great success I will always feel apart of UAB basketball. Also check the NCAA tourney records in 3 appearances vs UK, the Blazers are 2-1.

 

Knocked down, I wouldnt say that considering that he'll probaly be the highest ranked player that UAB gets. UAB has a nice team but we'll play UAB the next 10 years and we'll see what happens and who gets knocked down the most. UAB is up this year and our RPI isnt that far apart and UK is down.So congratualtions your team is being compared and is at the same level as a very poor UK team. But dont worry about UK we will be back on top soon. It just takes a little work and time for the "Champ" to work his magic.:sssh:

That is twice that UAB beat UK this year. Moron is a strong word.

 

And my opinion is a strong opinion :thumb:

Win some, lose some in recruiting.

Knocked down, I wouldnt say that considering that he'll probaly be the highest ranked player that UAB gets. UAB has a nice team but we'll play UAB the next 10 years and we'll see what happens and who gets knocked down the most. UAB is up this year and our RPI isnt that far apart and UK is down.So congratualtions your team is being compared and is at the same level as a very poor UK team. But dont worry about UK we will be back on top soon. It just takes a little work and time for the "Champ" to work his magic.:sssh:

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The "champ" just got knocked down by UAB and I love it! I throughly enjoyed my time at UAB. It is a great campus and Birmingham is actually a nice city! Little Blue "BLAZER" (hence the name ,was born there.) The day we beat UK was special in Birmingham we were celebrities and the next week was fun. Until the Jayhawks peeled our heads back. Cousins will enjoy UAB, and I wish the program great success I will always feel apart of UAB basketball. Also check the NCAA tourney records in 3 appearances vs UK, the Blazers are 2-1.

 

That's the difference, you were a celebrity for a week, and then back to talking about Bama football. UK players and Coaches are celebrities 365-7 in Lex.

From UAB to bashing BCG on a message board, ain't life grand.:sssh:

Sounds like Davis is using this kid as bait to land a more "high profile job". That's always nice, I have seen this tactic used by high school coaches, but don't recall seeing this used by another college coach.

Sounds like Davis is using this kid as bait to land a more "high profile job". That's always nice, I have seen this tactic used by high school coaches, but don't recall seeing this used by another college coach.

 

 

Agreed. I also noticed that he may end up in the SEC. If he doesn't like Kentucky now then it isn't going to help anything when we comes into our conference.

 

I am saying Davis doesn't like Kentucky because for you that don't remember when he was head coach at Indiana they became #1 in the country when I believe his name was Jefferies was tearing people up on the court. We beat them and afterwards Davis stated that he hated Kentucky before and even more after that loss.:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.