Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not to Pile On, But...

Featured Replies

I think you'd have to be a moron to choose UAB over UK. Just my opinion, of course.

 

I agree. I thought if your a top 10 recruit, you would at least want to play at a high major college instead of a mid major. Playing against Conference USA won't get him ready for the NBA.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. I thought if your a top 10 recruit, you would at least want to play at a high major college instead of a mid major. Playing against Conference USA won't get him ready for the NBA.

 

How could he even have UAB on his final list? He might as well sign with Georgetown College.:thumb:

How could he even have UAB on his final list? He might as well sign with Georgetown College.:thumb:

 

I heard he thinks of Mike Davis as a father figure. Not so sure about that one.

I heard he thinks of Mike Davis as a father figure. Not so sure about that one.

 

He'll think twice when Mike Davis throws a chair at him during practice :fire:

How could he even have UAB on his final list? He might as well sign with Georgetown College.:thumb:

At least you aren't bitter...

At least you aren't bitter...

 

I'm not bitter at all. We'll be just fine without him.

I'm not bitter at all. We'll be just fine without him.

So why trash the kid for making a decision for his life. Seems very petty...

So why trash the kid for making a decision for his life. Seems very petty...

 

I'm not trashing him at all. I am just stating my personal opinion. I find it very hard to believe that UAB has more to offer than a major D1 program (not just UK, but any major program).

I'm not trashing him at all. I am just stating my personal opinion. I find it very hard to believe that UAB has more to offer than a major D1 program (not just UK, but any major program).

I didn't realize you knew the kid well enough to know what's best for him...

I didn't realize you knew the kid well enough to know what's best for him...

 

Best of luck to him. Like I said, we'll be just fine without him.

Cousins won't be at UAB next year cause he is only a Jr. That's why I asked u if u thought UK would only make the NIT in two years which would be Cousins freshmen year.Next year has nothing to do with what I asked?

 

^ Didn't know he was only a junior. :lol:

I think you'd have to be a moron to choose UAB over UK. Just my opinion, of course.

 

You took the words out of my mouth.

You took the words out of my mouth.

 

:thumb::lol:

Ohh well. We'll get someone else just as good since we have someone that can recruit like a champ now.

Ohh well. We'll get someone else just as good since we have someone that can recruit like a champ now.

 

The "champ" just got knocked down by UAB and I love it! I throughly enjoyed my time at UAB. It is a great campus and Birmingham is actually a nice city! Little Blue "BLAZER" (hence the name ,was born there.) The day we beat UK was special in Birmingham we were celebrities and the next week was fun. Until the Jayhawks peeled our heads back. Cousins will enjoy UAB, and I wish the program great success I will always feel apart of UAB basketball. Also check the NCAA tourney records in 3 appearances vs UK, the Blazers are 2-1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.