Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not to Pile On, But...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would've been nice to have him, but it's real hard to overcome that local recruiting. What a day, what a day.

Would have loved to have him, but not the end of the world. Derrick Favors still has UK in his top 6 and with Billy G recruiting him, I feel pretty confident that he can get him.

Would have loved to have him, but not the end of the world. Derrick Favors still has UK in his top 6 and with Billy G recruiting him, I feel pretty confident that he can get him.

 

Don't count on it. Word is no one's going to get him out of the state of GA.

What a huge get for Mike Davis!

What a huge get for Mike Davis!

 

Good luck to the kid. With him being possibly a one and done I hope he enjoys his experience playing in the NIT.

Good luck to the kid. With him being possibly a one and done I hope he enjoys his experience playing in the NIT.

 

Didn't UAB beat UK? He'd be looking at the same situation IMO if you say he's one and done. Although UK is the more historical program...

Didn't UAB beat UK? He'd be looking at the same situation IMO if you say he's one and done. Although UK is the more historical program...

 

So you think UK will be in the NIT in two years? I seriously doubt it.

So you think UK will be in the NIT in two years? I seriously doubt it.

 

I really hope not.

I obviously would had love to had him but good luck to the young man.

I am confident that BCG will get others in place of him. I don't think that he is the first recruit that BCG has ever lost and he probably won't be the last.

Should the U.K. program be based on any one individual then it is done and I can promise anyone that U.K. (More wins than any program in the history of college basketball) is certainly not "done". ;)

So you think UK will be in the NIT in two years? I seriously doubt it.

 

To be perfectly honest, I don't see them doing any better next year than this year. But after that year BCG will have his players in and you will start to see some improvement. JMO.

I think you'd have to be a moron to choose UAB over UK. Just my opinion, of course.

To be perfectly honest, I don't see them doing any better next year than this year. But after that year BCG will have his players in and you will start to see some improvement. JMO.

 

Cousins won't be at UAB next year cause he is only a Jr. That's why I asked u if u thought UK would only make the NIT in two years which would be Cousins freshmen year.Next year has nothing to do with what I asked?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.