March 1, 200818 yr I believe Meeks is a lock to return, but believe Porter might want to venture back towards California. Not sure he will be asked to leave, but want to get back close to his family.
March 2, 200818 yr Yeah.. lets throw the whole team out and start over. BCG has praised Carter's effort and improvement. It hasn't shown on the floor, but I don't want him going anywhere. It hasn't shown on the floor because he's never on the floor PP averages 38 min. per game.
March 5, 200818 yr It would be silly, he would have sit out a year in D1 which would leave him one year unless he went to DIII. Only other other may he get a two years is to get a med. redshirt. I really hope he stays, could help a young team next year.
March 5, 200818 yr It would be silly, he would have sit out a year in D1 which would leave him one year unless he went to DIII. Only other other may he get a two years is to get a med. redshirt. I really hope he stays, could help a young team next year. If Meeks were to transfer he would sit out a year, and still have two years of eligibility left.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.