Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Meeks and Porter looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

I have heard that people read this in the LHL not too long ago and while I could not find a link I thought someone else might have heard this. I was wondering why it had never been mentioned on this site before, reason #1 why I was skeptical. Has anyone else read this or heard this.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the Lexington Herald just about everyday and I have not seen anything as such. Not saying something similar wasn't published but I seen nothing about them transferring. Plus if it hasn't been mentioned on here then I wouldn't put much into it.

I highly doubt Jodie is.

Agreed...

I seem to recall hearing this rumor a couple months ago....Both players fathers came out and said they were 100% false.

  • Author
I read the Lexington Herald just about everyday and I have not seen anything as such. Not saying something similar wasn't published but I seen nothing about them transferring. Plus if it hasn't been mentioned on here then I wouldn't put much into it.

 

That is what I thought as well, I mean if it wasn't on here then I wasn't putting much stock into it. I also read the LHL almost everyday and hadn't seen it. However, about 5 people have told me this on different occasions so I thought that maybe it had been in an article that wasn't labeled them as transferring.

Nothing has been in there about Meeks. However, there is widespread speculation swirling about Porter and Williams. Notice I said speculation. Nothing concrete.

Give Porter a football scholly if that us what he was highly rated coming out of high school. We could use his help on the turf. And Meeks I hope he stays put.

Can we please delete this thread, because it scares me every time I open it.

  • Author
Can we please delete this thread, because it scares me every time I open it.

 

Well I know what you mean. I was really concerned about Meeks because he is fan favorite and gets applause everytime he reaches the court. I just wanted closure on the whole deal.

I read both the Courier Journal and Lexington Herald. Also Ky Websites and I have never read anything to be true regarding these players. JD

I don't THINK Jodie is, but you hear stuff. IMO he was considering it, but has decided to stay.

 

Porter, I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest.

I hope that Meeks remains a Wildcat and believe that he will. If Porter decides to part ways I wish him the best.

Haven't we been down this road before? They were both rumored to transfer out last year but they're still here.

I had heard that Meeks may transfer to Georiga Tech, but I hear a thousand different rumors per day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.