Is Meeks and Porter looking to transfer?

3wishes

I have heard that people read this in the LHL not too long ago and while I could not find a link I thought someone else might have heard this. I was wondering why it had never been mentioned on this site before, reason #1 why I was skeptical. Has anyone else read this or heard this.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the Lexington Herald just about everyday and I have not seen anything as such. Not saying something similar wasn't published but I seen nothing about them transferring. Plus if it hasn't been mentioned on here then I wouldn't put much into it.

That is what I thought as well, I mean if it wasn't on here then I wasn't putting much stock into it. I also read the LHL almost everyday and hadn't seen it. However, about 5 people have told me this on different occasions so I thought that maybe it had been in an article that wasn't labeled them as transferring.

Can we please delete this thread, because it scares me every time I open it.

Well I know what you mean. I was really concerned about Meeks because he is fan favorite and gets applause everytime he reaches the court. I just wanted closure on the whole deal.