Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Meeks and Porter looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

I have heard that people read this in the LHL not too long ago and while I could not find a link I thought someone else might have heard this. I was wondering why it had never been mentioned on this site before, reason #1 why I was skeptical. Has anyone else read this or heard this.

 

not gonna happen

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
not gonna happen

 

Well I hope not, but I was just trying to clear the dust out of my head.

I posted it on here a little while ago because a friend of mine has Cats Pause and it said something on there. I don't think he will, kind of like Cats Pause said that DeAndre Liggins would not be academically eligible for college. I do not believe either of these because I have read them NO WHERE else.

I posted it on here a little while ago because a friend of mine has Cats Pause and it said something on there. I don't think he will, kind of like Cats Pause said that DeAndre Liggins would not be academically eligible for college. I do not believe either of these because I have read them NO WHERE else.

I've said several times Liggins is a serious risk to qualify. I'd put it at 50/50...

I've said several times Liggins is a serious risk to qualify. I'd put it at 50/50...

 

What I heard is that he is in risk but Billy G has made trips to his school and made sure he will graduate and that Liggins has said "Don't worry".

I've said several times Liggins is a serious risk to qualify. I'd put it at 50/50...

 

The way the luck is going, I'm waiting to hear any hour from now, that he will not be eligible and have to go the juco route or another year of prep school. Just heard Shaun Rodgers is going to Cleveland; this has to be the worst day for me as a sports fan in a long time.

The way the luck is going, I'm waiting to hear any hour from now, that he will not be eligible and have to go the juco route or another year of prep school. Just heard Shaun Rodgers is going to Cleveland; this has to be the worst day for me as a sports fan in a long time.

 

I agree. The only thing that would make it worse is that if Homer Bailey was traded to the Yankees for Jason Giambi. Make it bad in all 3 sports I love.

What I heard is that he is in risk but Billy G has made trips to his school and made sure he will graduate and that Liggins has said "Don't worry".

Because kids always say "no coach, I'm screwed"...

Because kids always say "no coach, I'm screwed"...

 

:lol:

I like both of these players because of what they can bring to the table. Hope both stays on the hard wood in Rupp.

With any LUCK maybe Porter ; Carter and Williams will all transfer

With any LUCK maybe Porter ; Carter and Williams will all transfer

 

Yeah.. lets throw the whole team out and start over.

 

BCG has praised Carter's effort and improvement. It hasn't shown on the floor, but I don't want him going anywhere.

If Meeks were thinking of leaving. Could he use his redshirt year for his transfer year..? Could that be the reason why he wasnt redshirted...? I haven't heard anything, but this would explain why Meeks wouldnt want to redshirt if he was asked too.

If Meeks were thinking of leaving. Could he use his redshirt year for his transfer year..? Could that be the reason why he wasnt redshirted...? I haven't heard anything, but this would explain why Meeks wouldnt want to redshirt if he was asked too.

 

He's played too many games so redshirting is a non issue.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.