Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the NL Central?

Who wins the Central 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the Central

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What say you? It's the Cubs to lose IMO...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree ,I think this will be the year of the Cubs,good luck,but I'm a Reds fan, so I hope for a upset.;)

I'm going with the Reds this year. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea.

Once again Ill be pulling for the Pirates, even though just a winning season would be nice. I'm starting to feel like a Bengals fan in baseball season.

The Reds!!! Dusty leads to another Reds October!

I think the Cubs flop this year. Brewers and Reds compete for the division this year, and for years to come.

Brew Crew win the division this year

I am a big Cardinal fan but I would have to say this order:

 

Cubs

Brewers

Astros

Cardinals

Reds

Pirates

Too many homers on this poll

Maybe, but I will gurantee you they finish no worse than 3rd in the divison.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.