Now Tell Me How You Can Not Have Respect For This Man...

fieldhousekrayzie21

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All for show in my opinion he is not near as genuine as previous coaches at UK and time will tell and reveal the true character of this guy. He needs the support from the community because he has not been seen in a positive light!

We were blessed with possibly the best "community coach" in the NCAA before Billy G. I will give him his chance and I can never say anything negative about a man that gives money and time for a great cause. His philosophy about coaching is up to interpretation :D

I know there was already a thread on this but thanks for posting the video, it's good to finally see some good things being said about Billy, instead of all the negative things going around when he first got here.

I totally agree. If given the chance, I think Billy will build a great program at UK.

I have never really been a fan of UK, and I know a lot of people say a lot of stuff about BCG, but he seems like a genuinely good guy and a good coach...

This is also true for me... Billy G seems like the real deal and watching the program turn around makes me think about cheering for UK...well most of the time, except when they are playing my Cards:D

All for show in my opinion he is not near as genuine as previous coaches at UK and time will tell and reveal the true character of this guy. He needs the support from the community because he has not been seen in a positive light!

A $10,000 show give me a break.