February 26, 200818 yr Good to see....for anyone who has never been around a childrens hospital it is a very humbling experience.
February 27, 200818 yr All for show in my opinion he is not near as genuine as previous coaches at UK and time will tell and reveal the true character of this guy. He needs the support from the community because he has not been seen in a positive light!
February 27, 200818 yr All for show in my opinion he is not near as genuine as previous coaches at UK and time will tell and reveal the true character of this guy. He needs the support from the community because he has not been seen in a positive light! We were blessed with possibly the best "community coach" in the NCAA before Billy G. I will give him his chance and I can never say anything negative about a man that gives money and time for a great cause. His philosophy about coaching is up to interpretation
February 27, 200818 yr I know there was already a thread on this but thanks for posting the video, it's good to finally see some good things being said about Billy, instead of all the negative things going around when he first got here. I totally agree. If given the chance, I think Billy will build a great program at UK. I have never really been a fan of UK, and I know a lot of people say a lot of stuff about BCG, but he seems like a genuinely good guy and a good coach... This is also true for me... Billy G seems like the real deal and watching the program turn around makes me think about cheering for UK...well most of the time, except when they are playing my Cards:D
February 27, 200818 yr All for show in my opinion he is not near as genuine as previous coaches at UK and time will tell and reveal the true character of this guy. He needs the support from the community because he has not been seen in a positive light! A $10,000 show give me a break.
February 27, 200818 yr Author If he doesn't get credit for this, he never will. Some people will never be positive about this guy.
February 27, 200818 yr A $10,000 show give me a break. I was looking for a smilie beside this post? This absolutely amazes me. You my friend do need a break.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.