Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now Tell Me How You Can Not Have Respect For This Man...

Featured Replies

I'm glad the kids got the money and they deserve that. I just wish BCG's character off the court would reflect what a coach at UK should be IMO! Yes I'm admitting it that I personally want him to fail as bad as most fans are pulling for him to succeed! I honestly haven't watched UK play in weeks because I personally can't stand seeing him on the sidelines. I have met BCG when he was the coach at UTEP and I feel the same way about him then as I do now. I was in a tourney with him in El Paso while I was at UAB I spent several days in his company and I along with some others developed some good friends on the trip and some dislikes and BCG was a dislike!

 

To each his own.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Videos like this should make SportsCenter.

 

:thumb: Right on! Great video!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.