Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/Harrison County Predictions

Featured Replies

District held at Harrison Co. again this year.

 

What do you think the outcome will be?

 

I'm expecting Harrison to come out hot! :fire:

 

Even though it's district play and teams get tougher in post-season play, I'll take the Breds by 25. :thumb:

The Breds have been playing good ball as of late. I think they take it by 15+

Well PC has got there other two players back and if I'm not mistaken the wildcats just beat Newport and is playin good. IMO it should be a good game.

Harrison Co. wins this game without much problem but not a complete blowout 10-15 points. IMO.

I'll pick Harrison by 10 - 15 points. Reitz is one of the best coaches around PLUS they have that famous home court advantage.;)

The Breds have been playing good ball as of late. I think they take it by 15+

 

I think Harrison will win this one by 10+, but they have lost their last 3 games, each by at least 20 points.

Feb 9, '08 Campbell County 50 - 71 (L)
Feb 15, '08 Mason County 68 - 96 (L)
Feb 19, '08 George Rogers Clark 47 - 75 (L)

 

The Breds haven't exactly been tearing it up lately, but in their defense these games were against 3 of the top 4 teams in the 10th. They should still have plenty enough to get by Pendleton

 

74-58 Breds.

I will take the Cats over the Breds in the upset!

Feb 9, '08 Campbell County 50 - 71 (L)
Feb 15, '08 Mason County 68 - 96 (L)
Feb 19, '08 George Rogers Clark 47 - 75 (L)

 

The Breds haven't exactly been tearing it up lately, but in their defense these games were against 3 of the top 4 teams in the 10th. They shouls still have plenty enough to get by Pendleton

 

74-58 Breds.

 

You got me. But like you said against some pretty tough competition.

Pendleton is pretty bad this year. Harrison at home by 18.

This could be one of the weakest districts in the state of Kentucky.

Looking forward to seeing a really good game tonight. I take PC but close.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.