Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

witness23

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by witness23

  1. The game is covered by soft96 its live on soft96.com.
  2. It was Pendleton who won this game not the refs. Pendleton just wanted it more.:thumb:
  3. On the season PC has beat Deming 2 out of 2 games they have played. So dont be so sure about that.
  4. Well PC has got there other two players back and if I'm not mistaken the wildcats just beat Newport and is playin good. IMO it should be a good game.
  5. I see two upsets coming, Pendleton over Harrison, and Nicholas over Deming. Pendleton in the earlier match up was missing two staters that I belive will have a big impact on the game, I also belive Coach Simms will have these boys ready to play. In the Deming vs. Nicholas game I see a great player in Kyle Campbell taking over this one for his team over the two twins.
  6. Was this a close one from beginning to end
  7. Any ideas on how these games will go?
  8. I no the last match up earlier in the season didnt go that well for Pendleton. How do you see it goin this time around?
  9. Any thoughts on this game?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.