Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sampson out as IU coach. Settlement reached.

Featured Replies

Press conference starting now. On ESPN News.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An "anonymous donor" ponied up $550k of the buyout!

 

Wow!!

 

 

Bobby Knight. :lol:

I have made the very difficult decision to leave my position as head coach of the mens basketball team at Indiana University.

 

I'm sure that's exactly how it went down... :lol:

I'm sure that's exactly how it went down... :lol:
I laughed too, but what do you expect him to say, and like he really wrote it. ;)
Bobby Knight. :lol:

 

I'm sure that's exactly how it went down... :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: (both of them)

I laughed too, but what do you expect him to say, and like he really wrote it. ;)

The message wasn't delivered via teleconference??? :banana:

I have no remorse for Indiana basketball and their administration. They knew what they were getting when they hired him away from OU.

 

:thumb: Well said, this is exactly how I feel.

Is the AD next?

Is the AD next?

He should be...

:thumb: Well said, this is exactly how I feel.

Again, who's asking you to feel sorry for them?

Cheater...Cheater.... Pumpkin Eater!!!!!! HA!!! This could not have happened to a better program or coach!!!!!!!!

Cheater...Cheater.... Pumpkin Eater!!!!!! HA!!! This could not have happened to a better program or coach!!!!!!!!

Now that's class ladies and gentlemen! :lol:

Again, who's asking you to feel sorry for them?

 

:confused:No one is asking, I just agreed with another poster in that they brought it on themselves. End of story ;).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.